2023 Marching Band Shows & Original Arrangements
We are pleased to showcase our catalog of marching band music. Written by the finest arrangers and composers in the business, they are beautifully crafted shows suitable for a wide range of skill levels. All shows can be customized to highlight your ensemble's strengths and shadow weaknesses. Unless otherwise noted, the music listed does not include add-ons such as percussion arrangements, drill, soundscape, etc.
Written By: Will Pitts
Copyright clearance required: Partial
Featuring music from and inspired by:
• Cello Suite, Prelude No. 1 - J.S. Bach
• Suite, Op. 8 "Star Crossed" - Billy Joel
• English Folk Song Suite - Ralph Vaughan Williams
• My Bonny Boy - Traditional Folksong
• Romeo and Juliet - Sergei Prokofiev
• Suite Dreams - Steven Bryant
• First Suite in E-flat - Gustav Holst
Price: $ 2000
With the exception of compositions in the public domain, the compositions listed above are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners. Pursuant to United States copyright law, a license from the copyright holder is required prior to the creation of a custom arrangement for your group.
We will assist you in acquiring the license from the copyright holder, which is not typically a difficult endeavor, but we cannot guarantee that the license will be granted.