2019 Marching Band Shows & Original Arrangements
We are pleased to showcase our catalog of marching band music. Written by the finest arrangers and composers in the business, they are beautifully crafted shows suitable for a wide range of skill levels. All shows can be customized to highlight your ensemble's strengths and shadow weaknesses. Unless otherwise noted, the music listed does not include add-ons such as percussion arrangements, drill, soundscape, etc.
Written By: Lewis Norfleet
Copyright clearance required: Partial
• 5 - Movement 1 from Symphony No. 5 by Beethoven
• 4 - Movement 3 from Symphony No. 4 by Tchaikovsky
• 3 - Fanfare for the Common Man from Symphony No. 3 by Copland
• 2 - Adagio from Symphony No. 3 by Rachmaninov
• 1 - Young Person's Guide to the Symphony by Britten
Price: $ 1800
With the exception of compositions in the public domain, the compositions listed above are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners. Pursuant to United States copyright law, a license from the copyright holder is required prior to the creation of a custom arrangement for your group.
We will assist you in acquiring the license from the copyright holder, which is not typically a difficult endeavor, but we cannot guarantee that the license will be granted.