2021 Marching Band Shows & Original Arrangements
We are pleased to showcase our catalog of marching band music. Written by the finest arrangers and composers in the business, they are beautifully crafted shows suitable for a wide range of skill levels. All shows can be customized to highlight your ensemble's strengths and shadow weaknesses. Unless otherwise noted, the music listed does not include add-ons such as percussion arrangements, drill, soundscape, etc.
Written By: Will Pitts
Copyright clearance required: Yes
Percussion Arrangements are included.
Featuring music from and inspired by:
• Time of the Season - Rod Argent
• Plaisir d'amour - Jean-Paul-Égide Martini
• All you Need is Love - John Lennon
• Piano Concerto No. 2 - Sergei Rachmaninoff
• Somebody to Love - Darby Slick
• Romeo and Juliet - Pyotr Tchaikovsky
• L-O-V-E - as performed by Nat King Cole
• Gimme Some Lovin' - as performed by the Spencer Davis Group
Price: $ 2000
With the exception of compositions in the public domain, the compositions listed above are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners. Pursuant to United States copyright law, a license from the copyright holder is required prior to the creation of a custom arrangement for your group.
We will assist you in acquiring the license from the copyright holder, which is not typically a difficult endeavor, but we cannot guarantee that the license will be granted.